2007年12月19日水曜日

sakura




this is an oil painting.

I painted it 2 years ago as I remember.
I desplayed it in art club exhibition
during school festival.

When I was in highschool, I took an art class.
It was just like a selection course
I had some other choices sush as music or
calligraphy class but I chose art.


In the class I learned basic skill of oil painting.
though it wasn't so professional class
but I was glad that at leastI could have a chance to know
how to paint a drawing with oil.


The model of this picture is my dog in my parents house.
her name is sakura.

Sakura means cherry blossom in Japanese.
we named her sakura because we started to keep her
in the season of cherry blossom and
she was found under the cherry blossom tree
after being left by previous owner.

At fist
she was crying quite sadly all the time when she saw a wagon.
and we guess maybe the previous owner had a wagon car
even he could use it in the day when he left sakura.

It seems she was still waiting her owner to pick her
up again and live together with her.

But the owner never show up.

and now she became an "orphan" dog.
If nobody take her home she supposed to send
to the center waiting to be killed.

then my family decided to welcome her
as a member of my family.

Now she is fawning on us.

I always wonder if she got a human language,
what wold she speak to us.


"take me more often for a walk"
"give me sweets more"(she likes sweets like young girls)
"play with me more"


she is noughty.
I hope it is not true that
a dog will be similar to its owner....;)

0 件のコメント: