2008年4月30日水曜日

Goblin

The color of this cartoon, behaviour of characters,
everything is so cute!!

These days thanks to development of technology
characters of animation became like a real human.
but still we can't deny feeling artificial moving
in modern cartoon characters. Of course
we can't help admiring the high level of 3D animation technology but
on the other hand it gives us one simple question
such as ...."Do we need it?"
(No offence to high technology;))

I think 3D animation is not mainly for kids but for adults.
Reality is not always needed for cartoon world.

In my opinion
I don't want to be in the realistic world even when I
see cartoons. The reason why I see cartoon is simply it is pretty
and also I want to see the world that everything can happen.
Of course, some theories should be there to stand a story
but it doesn't have to be so strict.

hey, look this now.
how sweet this world is,
even I don't understand any words because it is russian.
but action, singing, things going on here,
I see somehow.




and next cartoon is from Japan.
can you see semi-reality here?
I couldn't find Japanese one from you tube
then you'll hear Chinese here.
this is "tonari no totoro"
from Hayao Miyazaki who is a master of
cartoon in Japan.



....well,
by those cartoons
did you enjoy and go into the world where
fewer theories works than real world?;)

2 件のコメント:

Aibek D. さんのコメント...

it is not Goblin, it is Vinnie Pooh :)

mikinoki さんのコメント...

pooh?
is a pooh in disney animation
related to this Vinnie pooh...?