2008年7月21日月曜日

Another Morchard!

I happened to find that Morchard is a name of town
in Australia.
I really didn't know another Morchard in the world
cause the name of this blog "Morchard" was totally created
by me with personal reason.

I haven't tell you readers why I named my blog "Morchard".
Now is the time to announce it.

First of all my name in Kanji, which is Japanese characterisrtic
letters originagted in China,means
"beautiful tree" in English.

it's easy to feel simpathy with something natural from my name.
And I like fruits not only in terms of eating but also the general concept
about fruits which is "good result after effort". It is written "実を結ぶ" in japanese.

"Orchard" itself means fruits yard although I don't know exactly for what kind of
fruits.

The reason I put the letter of "M" on the top of "Orchard"
is just because it is initial letter of "Miki".
It's like I'm an owner of Miki's orchard in the blogging world.

I imaged that every posting on this blog were fruits.
The more I post, the larger Morchard will be.

0 件のコメント: