2008年9月18日木曜日

hard to have logical pass

I had dinner with my collegue yesterday.
It was an indian restaurant and reminded me the days in
India. Especially when I found a Masara-Dosa,
which is a typical South Indian food, with crispy and thin
cake covering a sort of potatoes and vegetables.

We ordered a recommended plate which has a variety of curry,
there were more than 5 kinds of curries each in the silver bowl.
what makes me excited was the big green leaf undere the curry bowls.
then the mood is like really being in India,
flash backed old memories.


daba meals


Masala-dosa


↑Dhaba India

We enjoyed the meal to the heart contents.
Yes, of course we didn't forget to taste rassy as well, which is also typical drink from india made by yogrt.

The contents of chatting with my colleagues is almost
about our fututre.Both of us were talking on "assertiveness"
which is hot key word between us recently.

What is assertiveness now?
Assertiveness is that not being agressive neither being passive.
plus, assertive person gats reliability from others easily.

maybe we were so serious enough to take the topic of assertiveness
even after the work due to hot indian curry;)

I knew the word of assertiveness at the trainig course in a company.
There is a lot of things remainig that I don't know yet.
tomorrow never knows.

I have to go Dhava India again to order Masara-dosa.

0 件のコメント: