2008年12月17日水曜日

MOU

It gets colder and colder in Japan.
It is very difficult to get out from the warm bed.

Recently economy gets worse all over the world, but now Japanese yen
is strong relatively to other currency so people says now is the time
to travel abroad. Especially, 1US$ worths 88 yen, which I have seen the
same situation some times around 10 years ago, anyway i was surprised to hear
the current currency power balance.

But it never give any effect on me beacuse even if I got strong currency I have no time for travelling, even if I have travelling inside of Japan. but you see,
Japanese yen has no power in Japan. Even evryone thinks traveling Japan is much expensive than traveling abraod.

So what? I am a genius (looks too much confidence;)) to find something interesting around myself. Last weekend I enjoyed Ginza, which is the place Sony building is as I post before. Ginza is the place you can find the nice restaurant even if you didn't check them in advance.
Of course the avereage fee for foods and drink is higher than other place in tokyo but still there are reasonable restaurants.

We were 10 people drinking together and conversation became hot when we tallked about snow bording tour in Feb. It would be great if we can lent a cotage and
stay at night after playing snow bord. I am almost beginer of the snow bording
but some of us are experienced players. it would be more enjoyable if I can get a fiends as a coach next to me!

----------------------------------
Secure, Protect, .....and what?

Stable, Secure job, how can I describe the life witout any wave?
One of my colleagues said that good job and good life and
appropriate social level is not secure in fact. she is saying this
because that grows the alibiity to protect someting but nothing else.
Actually people have to live in any situation. In that case, Protecting something is
only one of the anbilities to survive in severe world. In that mean I guess she
said being current posion and trying to protect it is not always safe.

---------------------------------
People want people in winter.

This is because it is cold in winter. Then, what makes you warm?
Stove? no. Poeple warm you up.
I got a mail on my mobile from a friends. She gave me a mail because she met
a friend who works in the same office as me and she was crying over her job
since she got much stress on her job. Therefore my friend kindly worried about
me as well. I wasn't really depressed with my job but the mail was just like
"Out of the blue" so that I was glad to know someone takes care of me.

----------------------------------
Don't cry! say NO instead!

Some children are not really good at showing thier real emotion because of something. They are strugglig to express thier emotion properly and the strugling
became tons of tears running from big eyes. Then mom says ( especiilay fro boys),
"Don't cry, show your real emotion to others. To show anger is an element of communication."
In the culture of dignity,"徳治主義" Showing anger is almost eaqual to badness.
It is always natural to make effort to imperove oneselfs if it's poepole. The dignity emphasized culture everyone tray to be a person who got dignity. But what the hell the dignity is? dignity is the atomosphere for people to ovey him/her witout any presseure on others moreover the preson who got dignity is liked by evryone even if he/she do nothing special.

And now, what will happen to the poeple who are in the dignity culture?
the answer is all citizens become poker face. Namely poeple reraly show
their emotions on their faces. basically what is the things people don't like
in common? Anger, Uneasy, something dark, negative.To get rid of them from
the facial expression you will automatially become poker face which other poeple
never be able to read the change in your emotion. you may think even if pople
lose the power to express the anger, still they can show the happines or smile
one thier face. It seems right but human is not so simple. If you throw away the
effort to show the bad emotion, good emotion also can't be expressed on the face.
It is just like pople don't pay attention to show expression on thier fases nevertheless good or bad feelings.

So back to the original story, Children growing in the porker face culture
unconciously learn not to show express thier feelings apart from parents's expectation.
the thing which makes children are real children is to show emotion freely
not thinking of any unbreathing rules in the society. I personally feel the kids
are really cute if they are crying loudly with tears which is almost making
a water fall from eyes. And the eyes looking out of the windows curiously occupy
my heart with pureness and feeling to cover them from the all things making them cry.

-----------------------------------------------------------
No ipod, No life

What my comuting time enjoyable is ipod. I can leave my purse in the room
but not ipod;) This is partly because ipod is a muic portal device. I can't
be prepared to work without listrning to music. It sould be something slow,
soft, giving ease to me.
"Good looking out" is my recent favorite song.


----------------------------------------------------------

2 件のコメント:

Aibek D. さんのコメント...

Hi Miki,

I feel very bad in not being to able to provide you detailed information about mobile operators in Singapore. Sorry..

I am glad that you are doing fine at work, and that crisis didn't affect you much. So traveling abroad is cheaper than traveling inside Japan?!! Geez!

Regarding the feeling of being secure/safe with good job, position and social level, I can say that it will bring more responsibility, more work, and probably more stress besides the benefits. And yes, you will worry more not to lose it all. But if you like what you do, then it will definitely bring more satisfaction to your life. :) I guess we have to look for balance between these all.

p.s. that's a nice song!

mikinoki さんのコメント...

Hi Aibek,

It's OK about mobile operater, I should do my work by myself basically, That's fine no problem.

Japan is strange especially in terms of business . it is common sence in business people, right?
So as Travelling...maybe.

As you said, balance is the most important to keep my life fruitifull. What I think is 1-2 years need to know the structure of society and find appropriate segment to settle in terms of job. I found structure of society is much complicated more than I gueesed before entering the enterprize.