2008年12月29日月曜日

End of the year 2008

End of the year 2008 is happily busiest days in my life.
after entering winter holidays, even slightly before it
I met various friends almost everyday including,
colleagues in my company, friends from University,
New friends from other company, seniors from part-time job,
what else...., oh, friends from primary school, friends of
my friends!
What I found is I mostly meet those people in
Shibuya. I don't know why and I prefer to avoid it because
Shibuya is too noisy. City for students.
but it is also fact that I used to be there and if in shibuya
I have no trouble to find the restaurants. Funny even if
I was invited to join dinner, it happens in Shibuya. OK,
it doesn't matter where I meet friends, the important thing
is to spend and share time with them.

My birthday is 28th Dec. This year I was luckly cerebrated in 5 parties!! that would be a maximum in my life. one reason is because it can happen next to Christmas party or celebration for end of the year. In other words, "Pure" birthday party is hard to happen in my life. That is the thing I always complained to my mam,
"Please SEPARATE my birthday party to Christmas party, so do PRESENT!!"

The more hard to live with serious job, The more I am sensitive to warm feeling from others. Especially in my room full of birth day presents.

↓creative sushi made in B.D party;) I love it;)))

0 件のコメント: