2009年2月8日日曜日

Posting less

I haven't posted for almost more than 3 weeks.
It was because bad connection to the internet and
no ernergy to recover it.

Recently I try to finish my work before 18:00 every weekday.
Then what I have to do is to think how efficiently I work during a day.
I prioritize my tasks and time management is also needed.
most of my work is related to English but I really feel I need more Japanese skill
to strengthen my English. People understand and recognize things in thier mother tangues.

What makes me confidence is that I almost achieved my purpose which is losing my weight by 5kg. The plan goes well, currently I am enjoying my body is lighter than before. More motivation for fasion. ....looks like teenager I am but still it is fine to enjoy something.

I have to get at least one certification by the end of March. This is just a remider
for myself.

0 件のコメント: