2008年3月26日水曜日

Graduation!

It was really nice day.
I got up early and rushed to prepare myself
to put on dress or set hair style for graduation ceremony.

Thanks for my parents who also came to attend just one hour ceremony
all the way from Tochigi.


We could have choices to put on various kinds of color and pattern special dress
for graduation, some wear dress like me, some do western dress.boys usually wear suit.
So many people...
I should appreciate professors who let me draduate from University;)

Finally, I got diproma!
It was really rushing day. Putting on dress, attending the ceremony, taking pictures
with friends or parents or professors, going to certin room to get a diploma, etc.
Even there were lots of student there but it was difficult to find the poeple who
I wanted to take photo with because inside of university is overcrowded!
So I could say that I had no time to feel sentimental.
Maybe same thing has happened to others as well cause
nobody was crying out, more than that we just use mobile
always jsut like,
" where are you? .....in front of gate? yes, .....5 minuites later.
Let's take some picture..."blablabla.
We were rushing also because most girls, me as well, rented the costume
which has limited time to return.
Anyway,
school days was precious of course
I definitely remember the days.
Now I just can't realize properly that I 'm not student anymore
and suddenly feel strong pressure to be a worker.
Today I had sushi party at home
cause tomorrow I'll move to new flat prepared by
the company I'm going to join.
so, hello to new life!

1 件のコメント:

Aibek D. さんのコメント...

Great photos! You did great job and completed another important chapter of your life. But every end leads to new beginning! I hope this new beginning will be full of joy, success, excitement and luck!

Congrats, sweetie!