2008年3月6日木曜日

I amsterdam!! -part 1-

What happened to Amsterdam,
I have never been to such an exciting city.

I had a trip to Amsterdum from Praha
from end of Februaly till beginig of March.
the flight was by......

how beautiful the sky was!



cannal bus tour

Amsterdum is famous for cannals running
though the city.
It costs 7 euro for one hour canal bus tour
then you can see the view of amsterdum
from canal river.




for me as a asian, more or less buildings in
Europe are similar amang the european aountries
but still I can see defference in building
in Amsterdam.
maybe it is also because of enviroment which
the buildings are surrounded by,
cannals, bridges,many bicycles etc.





look at the houses on the canal river.
they live there with proper address and electricity as well.
in amsterdum lacking of the land to live, this system of living
developed. now i wonder they can easily move thier house like a boat
just separating thier house from the edge of canal.


here is the big house which is released from the edge of the canal;)
....of course this is not a house
(still I may say it is house for seamans)
but a model of ship
behind it you see the museum called NEMO althogh
we didn't come inside there.


the whether was beautiful this day
and it was so confortable to sit on the canal bus
that I couldn't help feeling sleepy a bit

but I enjoyed canal trip fully next to
Aibek http://aibek.nomadlife.org/
who is an experienced traveler and also
good camera man who took many nice pictures in this canal trip
also though the trip I did this time.
moreover he is the one who always makes my trip
wonderful and unforgettable! not only interm of photos.




whatever I missed to see in this trip
can be seen in his pictures.....


to be conteniue...!

5 件のコメント:

Aibek D. さんのコメント...

looks like you are shifting the responsibility of writing the full trip report to me... :)
pity that I only remember one glance of that beautiful sky in the middle of my heavy sleep!
hey, and I am not a camera man!! ;)

mikinoki さんのコメント...

i don't intend to leave you the responsibility but if you like,
just go ahead;)!
thanks to you I could see the sky at dawn because you gave me some time to sleep before the fright.it was lucky at least I could show the beautiful scene in the picture.
and who is the one who asks me to take piture certain angle or enjoys sepia photo time to time?;)

Aibek D. さんのコメント...

it's called "photography enthusiast", not "camera man"! :)))

mikinoki さんのコメント...

almost same, no?;))
ok, you love taking photo
while traveling. correct now?;)

Aibek D. さんのコメント...

nnnnn....