2008年11月24日月曜日

Lighting and Some Stories

As you know, this is a season of lighting.
Although Japan is not a country of Christian,
but I can see a lot of lighting decoration verywhere in Tokyo.
It is obvious that the lighting tells Christmas is coming soon.

Especially the lighting in Tokyo midtown was really beautiful.
I was interested in the designer who created the design of the lighting.

-------------------------------------------------------
Language between Parents and Chidren;

Last day I met a guy from Italy and currently he works in German.
He is having soft atmosphere around him and has lots of experience to work
aound the world.
We have known with each other though my colleague.
The guy has a child and he told us a problem which he has got recently.
The ploblem is the language which his son is speaking.
He was married with a woman from German and he talks with her
in English. And his son is going to school where the lessons are held in German.
The son is good at speaking German more than English and the father (Italian guy)
almost cannot speak German.

What will happen if the son and his father cannot communicate propery?
It would be a big motivation for the father to learn the language his son is speaking.

Although I'm sure that the son will lean English sooner or later but the age of elementary school effects relatively big on his personality. The lack of communicaton with father seems not good.


---------------------------------------------------
Not a Boy, but a Man;

My brother called me last day over the phone and he asked me that
"Is it OK if I wear that T-shirts with the shoes? you know, T-shirts I mention is the one which has a print at the center, ...yes, yes, that white one. and make sure that the shoes I am talking about is the black one with pink shoe races, you know it, right? I have weared it for some time"
I asked him why he asked me such a fashion comments since he never asked it to me
like it is emergency for him.
But immidiately after I asked the answer, I can't help stopping to smile
"I have to go to the station to pick up my girl friend!"
For me he was a only kid who is easy to cry, loves snacks and sweets;)
He growed up! Of course I knew it but this phone call reminds me of
the fact.

---------------------------------------------------
Positive Game;

I always remember the game I and my friend created in university days.
It is word playing game. Especially our favorite rule was that we can use only positive words in the game. Actually I was tought this game by seniors.
For example,If I say "BRAVE", the next person has to say the word
starts with "E" in positive meanings. In this case, the next person
could anwer,for example, "ENCOURAGE" or "EVOLUTION", or anything
related to positiveness. But what will happen If the next person
answers,for example,"ELEVATOR"? Nobody knows an elevator is a positive or not.
Then the person has to explain why he thinks that an eleveter is positive thing.
He may answer that an elevator is a thing which lifts up something. And it is basically possitive to lift up somthing.For example, women usually want their skin to lift up especially in middle age. And If the explanation can get a consensus among the players, then ELEVATOR is approved as a positive words. If not, the person who says ELEVATOR needs to put more explanation to persuade the palyer or just he changes the word. The key of this game is how much you can be possitive and pasuasive to the people who has differnt thoughts. It can be good exercise when you are in negative.

---------------------------------------------------------------
4 Blood types;

Blood type A is thought they are sensitive.
Blood type B is thought they go thier own way
Blood type O is thought they are tolerant
Blood type AB is thought they are genius or strange.

It is said 60% of Japanese belongs to Blood type A.
Me? secret;)

-------------------------------------------------
LYBIA(not sure the spelling)

I happen to know that the location of LYBIA in Africa
and the president there hasn't changed for 30 years!
and it is undone to regisgter every polulation in the country.
It must be not everyone can get social welfare.
I want to know the situation there more in details.

---------------------------------------------
1 Day Trip to Korea

I've heard it is possioble to trip to Korea within a day.
there is a flight from Tokyo to korea 6:00 am and
the flight from Korea 11:00 pm. I want to trip to korea
on the weekend with a friends who studied in Korea using an
exchange program.

0 件のコメント: