2008年11月13日木曜日

What comes next?!

I literally work hard until today.
I was responsible for a event in my job and
It was really good exerience to get involved in
the activities.
I just wake up, and preapare myself,
take a piece of chocolate as a breakfast, rush to catch a
train and working, somwtimes forget lunch,
and work again, then go back to my place
and take shower, no time to think of anything,
immidiatelly go to bed.
and weekend, hunging out with friends until past three o'clock,
sleep 4 hours, and again I meet my friend to spend 3 hours
in karaoke from the morning, and meeting other friends at
a kind of bar.

I could spare the time to make landry and hung them on the
hungers or anywhere else, but couldn't have a time to
take them and hold them to place inside of the shelf.


it seems the dried up landries is a cartin near the window.
Ok, I'll work on it soon.

That was my life in this 2 week.

If you are concentrated on one thing,
you can use your energy fully for it.
I decided not to think something deeply,
My behaviour these days made a provement that
moving one's body is the best solution.

Then, What's next?
I need something which I can concentrated on.
Oh, I have forgoten to study on MCA.
which is executed only in Japan. Something related
to Microsoft certification.
I need to know more about platform and application
to improve my performance.

I should take at least one certification
within this year. what else?
maybe one more language I can start to learn.

and I want to lose my weight by 3kg.
need to take a time to run as well.

so I have a lot of things to do again,
Time should pass quickly, please.
I will do my best to enjoy my life time as much as I can
but still I wish time flys soon.



























I could work with many kind of people,
different nationality different section of business, etc.

What I was happy is a executive told me
that my english is good. ok, To tell the truth,
he is Japanese;)
But I hope it was a result of listening to podcast
of Business English for 5-10 minuites every weekday
in the train.

0 件のコメント: