2008年11月3日月曜日

think less

It's difficult to tell you What I did in this weekend cause
I did lot of thing. no time to think deeply something,
I just do what I want to do and have to do.

Think deeply is one of my charactaristic point and
sometimes it seems too much.
I try to avoid thinking too much this week.

I had a short trip with friends to Izu, where is one of the famous
place to go within 1 days from Tokyo.
There are many hot spas there and the spa we went this time
was exactly facing to the ocean even I was worried that
someone in the seashore could see us with a telescope.

But actually it was really nice to be in the hot spa
with the view of the big ocean. it gave us the thinking
that the existance of people is really a part of a planet
and what I was confused is only a small tiny thing so that
it doesn't make a sence to crying over something.


Next day, I went to good cafes and karaoke with friends.
The cafe served us unique food and it satysfy our expectation.
Tokyo is a small are without natures, crowded place especially
in central part. Then you see the culture of mixing one and another,
evolving new combinations. For example, having a cup of capcino in Japanese
traditional interia or Thai green curry with miso soup, antique chairs
and having formed green tea with hand- made potteries.
Karaoke, of course you know it, is the place to sing a song to release
your stress or enjoying the music video which is played in the display with
lyrics while you are singing.

Recently I have one favorite singer, who is Amuro-Namie.
Her songs are taseted in R&B or reggae, Although I see
much infuence of US there, but anyway, in she is hot.
What I like is "White light" which is a number giving
the girlish feeling to the person who sings the song.

I don't want to think anything now, I just want to move
my body not my brain. Time should pass quickly,
And I want to be around 30 or a little bit lower age
with experiences to be a translator of technical issues and
picture books both. then I don't have to care of the place
I work.

I'll work hard and what else can I do now.

My skill or experience may be a help in the future
to the one who I want to support.

0 件のコメント: