2009年5月27日水曜日

Financial crisis

Financial crisis hit on my wallet as well as the current economy!


......I pack my lunch every day. I'm too lazy to make wonderful lunch box
then I bring a rice ball and boiled egg for lanch.
I always have lunch with colleagues but today I didn't since
she was not in the office because of the meeting in other building.
As I quikly finish my lunch and go for a walk outside.

I wish I could wear sports shoose not the shoose with heal.
My shoose were not so high but still they are not for walking.

I got depresed deeply now it is also because of two of
my colleague in front of my desk are absent this three days
I heard one of them got a heavy tasks in his job.
I am a person who easily are influenced by the situation
happened around me, so what I thought was
"Job is heavy for everyone".

May is called as "the Month of Sick". It is said that
May is rainy and clouded season that caused sickness
for the feeling of the people who potentially has
something which can appear as the sense of despression.

Recently I talk with a guy who is the man of positive.
He never says negative things. That is the reason why
I respect him.

I want to go for a trip......
I know that is only the escape from the reality but
this is the mistery of human who desire differences
apart from ordinary days.


Next month I'll got Bali island for my sister's wedding
That would be a short trip taking paid holiday for 3 days.

By the way, how is the pandemic in your country?
In Japan, the mass media heavily broadcast the news of the flu
occured originated in Mexico last week. I even saw the poster
in my office that says "Wash your hand to prevent the flu".
Hey, can I take the flu and don't not have to come to the office?;)

It became hard to find the meaning to stay in the office
Company is the organization which has will to move by itself.
There is small space to use personal theory there. Everything is
decided by the decision of executives.

Today I am sincerely sorry for reader to read the negative story
so, please get well with the movie below.

0 件のコメント: