2009年5月17日日曜日

Haha

How many mistakes in my english spelling in previous posting?!
Come on, it is uncountable... yes, a lot of mistakes!
I'm too lazy to correct all mistakes going back previous posting
one by one. Anyway it is not the thing to be proud of but
Actually there is no problem because this is the place for me
to post anything I feel. Here is not the place for serious job.

I know I have to improve it someday
but I often feel language is only a tool.
I am not good at explain something even in Japanese
and always fail to make friends understood what I'm thinking.
If I have many mistakes in my mother tangue,
SO WHAT if I mistook other language.

Anything won't be changed in the world because of my
misspelling...haha....

Dear reader, Please accepet my aplogies for frustration with reading
my blog.....

0 件のコメント: