2007年11月7日水曜日

Alan Greenspan

I 've heard the name of " Alan Greenspan" when I took
the course of bussiness interpreter in first semester.
Teacher of the course told us "Greenspan is a name which is worth to rememer"


And today I knew the news that a teacher of my translation class
will publish a book about Greenspan.
The original version is of course written by Greenspan himself in English.
so my teacher Mr. Yamaoka translated it into Japanese.

He informed it at the end of class.
and also he added that the book he translated haven't been found in any
book store yet. he just brought a sample of the book in the class.

I felt like trying to read it because
I am simply interested in the contents of the book and
my teacher who are tolerant enough to allow my delayed assignment.....
no, no, ...who is in the top of the field of translation about Economics.

Japanese
http://www.amazon.co.jp/波乱の時代-上-アラン-グリーンスパン/dp/4532352851
English(original)
http://www.amazon.co.jp/Age-Turbulence-Alan-Greenspan/dp/0143142593/ref=pd_sim_fb_shvl_title_1/249-4226634-7788323

After the class I handed in my assignment abd talked to the teacher
that when we can get the book in the book store.
then, I didn't expect it,
he suggested me to take and read the sample he brought.
now to my surprise I will be almost the first reader of unpublished book.

The title of book is haran no jidai in Japanese.
I'm worry about my knowledge of Economics to read the book.
Too much technical terms can easily make me get tired of reading!
but anyway the book looks like biography. it won't so difficult,i hope.

0 件のコメント: