2007年11月27日火曜日

sleeping boy


This is a second trial to draw only with my imagination.

It seems that I like to draw something sleepy thesedays.
Recently, I aimed to know how to draw fabrics.

I don't think I completely understand how to draw it
but I partly knew how I can develop more a skill to draw it.

and what I have to do is changing the aim.
as far as I know, I 'm terrible to draw whole body of human
without any model picture.

If a face turn to a direction,
where arms should be? how about right arm
and left arm?

and If the right arm attach to a body in certain place,
how about the five fingers of the right arm?

if a hand grips something,
how the fingers look like?
and from where I suppose to watch it?

nnn.....long way to be a good drawer(again;))....!
Once I started to practice drawing,
I got to know how difficult it is more than before.


How long does it take to see a picture book in which both a story
and pictures are all made by me......!!
uuuu.....!!

Good luck miki!!
No time for complaining!
keep smailing and enjoy my work!

2 件のコメント:

Aibek D. さんのコメント...

I think you are doing very well. Keep going!

drawing someone sleepy; is it because you feel sleepy in the class? or is it because it is hard to draw expressions in open eyes? ;)

Good luck! Maybe you could starting to write short stories about each drawing? so you could practice both at the same time? what do you think? ...nnnnn... not really?! :)

p.s. "smiling" :)

mikinoki さんのコメント...

I started to make a short story from few weeks ago,
The deadline will be end of January.it is difficult more than i thought...!

yeah,maybe i'm familiar with something sleepy, in the class,
in the bus, anythigelse?;)