2007年11月14日水曜日

Fabric


Recently my concern is how to draw fablic.
I see a improvement more or less
from my previous posting.
(a girl sitting on the floor)

but still some part is too dark.
it is important to give a strong contrast that
would be a base of width for expression.
but only innatural way, the contrast can be
looked effective.

and even here,
the fablic seems to be hard material especially
if you look around the right under part of fabric.

In fact this fabric is a kind of bed sheets which shouldn't
be so hard if it's not too starched!
In future I really want to draw what i want
without seeing any sample or model.
Now still I highly need to see real object.
Oneday I will make it.
when?!

2 件のコメント:

Unknown さんのコメント...

Oh my god!!!!! I never knew you were so good at drawing!!!! it's really cooooooooooool!!!!!!

mikinoki さんのコメント...

Thanks!but i should improve the skill of drawing more...!