2008年1月23日水曜日

Fist Snowfall in Tokyo

Lazy in the morning, because of going out
late at night yesterday, I decided to go to
library in University today.

when I opened the door
what I found was beautiful white snowfall.
I was so surprised cause I didn't see
it from inside of house.

of course it was quite cold outside
I am not good at cold even I was born in winter.
It was first snowing this winter here.

But I felt fun a bit regardless of terrible cold.
I couldn't help calling my friend to tell
the fact that we got the first snow and
she laughed at me
"Thank you for telling it kindly"

maybe it will be best for me to see snow falling
from inside of warm room with hot coffee.

pure white snow in dark black night.
pure white suger in dark black coffee.
nnn....coffee became poetic drink!


2 件のコメント:

Laura Brown さんのコメント...

I like the drawing of snowfall. I'm in Barrie, Ontario, Canada. We have snow today too. Not enough to call in and take the day off work but it does look pretty.

mikinoki さんのコメント...

I'm glad that you like my drawing.
I try to defferent ways of drawing
so far to find most suitable for me.
Snowing is just like dancing white cotton from the sky. I 'm sure in Canada it must be much colder than Japan.