2008年1月6日日曜日

hello 2008!

long time no posting!

I was totally relaxed in my hometown
form my birth day(Dec.28th) to New year.

Meeting with family, old friends,
celebrating New years hearing the watch-night bell,
visiting relatives,
just staying at home doing nothing....etc!

what a stress free place my sweet home was!
I haven't stayed there for long time as I did this holiday.
It was real holiday. yes.

maybe I should draw something dor celebrating New Year
but I couldn't find anything interesting.

Instead of it, here is my recent favorite singer.
he is half Japanese and half Canadian as I remember.

I used new way to color picture.

"cosmetics"

I hit on this idear after cleaning my
cosmetic box. I was about to throw away some
eye shadows.

recycling for great mother earth!;)

0 件のコメント: