2008年1月10日木曜日

school days

I was in the train sitting and reading
handouts for a report.

I was thinking which theme should be selected.

I was thinking in my mind...
"shakespere...? but about which drama?
The teacher gave us too big theme..."

Maybe It was easy to recoginze from others in the train
that I'm a student preparing for report.

suddenly an old man sitting next to me
talked to me pointing at the file on which
my uviversity name is witten.

he said,
"I was a student there."
actually first I was really surprised because
I have never be talked by someone in the train in this way
aeven I don't expect we have something in common.

we had small talk for a while and said good bye
at the point of changing train.

It was rare experience.

By the way
today I had a final class. it was
business english course and we had
demonstration practice of negotiation.

"what would you say if I ordered.....?"
".....we need 10% more for priduction cost because...
overpayment for workers....,but if you agree on
...5%discount..." blablabla.

we finished class and
immediately went to karaoke.
we should cerebrate(?) that we
stuk to the class!

this was after karaoke.
yeah, it is everyday student life.

0 件のコメント: