2008年1月22日火曜日

Takuya Kimura?

I drew a portrait without any model

what I thought was only that
there is eyes, nouse and mouth in human face
and how I could draw it well
only by my imagination.


and after I finish to draw,
I found curious thing.

the face I drew resembled one of the most
popular actor in Japan.

actually I 'm not huge fun of him
but there are many oppotunities to see him on
advertizing or TV programs or magazines.

I've heard intersting story that
the most favorable face is the
most average one.

It doesn't have to have something special
or strong feature on a face.
meanwhile "no mistake"face is good.

while drawing, I was thinking
to keep a good balance on every parts
on a face and that might help to
handsome man who looks like TV star.
his name is Takuya Kimura whose nickname is
Kimu-taku.

drawing ↓


Kimu-taku ↓


not so much .....?

0 件のコメント: